Friday, August 1, 2014

Spells for the Waxing Moon


We are currently in the waxing crescent phase of the moon. The waxing moon is the period of time between the new moon and the full moon. Every night, the moon gets a little larger. Any spellwork that requires growth should be done now.Spells: Courage, motivation, inspiration, friendship, elemental magick, healing or luck.


*Courage Spell-
   
Relax and meditate. Chant softly, getting louder for about three minutes and courage will come to you. Chant the following:Burning flame,
Cooling wind,
Summon courage from within,
I call on all my strength and love,
Send me power from above.

*Motivation Spell

May these words bring me encouragement

And revive my interest in this moment,

I invoke the Higher Power

Among the obstacles these hours

To awaken the motivation in my heart.


As visions of good return,

And the spark of positivity is lit,

And the strength rises within me,


It is my wish, please guide my steps

during this moment,

May this incantation

push me forward.

So mote it be.


*Friendship Candle Spell-
Spell to Draw New Friends to You

Need:
Pink Candle
Good Luck/Friendship Oil
Pink silk ribbon
White Silk Ribbon

Cast the Circle, Arrange altar, Invoke Goddess and God

You will want to anoint the pink candle with Good Luck oil all the while thinking of the friends you want to make.

Imagine yourself laughing with them, going out with them. Really see yourself with them.

After your candle has been anointed, you may light it. At this point you may call out the things that are important to you in a friend: honesty, trust, open mindedness, humor, whatever.

As you light the candle, see the flame as being the energy that burns between any two close friends.

When this is completed, take your two pieces of silk ribbon and weave them together.

Simply winding them around each other will do.

While you do this, think of bringing that friend closer to you.

This binding process is reminiscent of pagan handfasting rituals.

You are binding that friend to you, making them loyal to you, a way any good friend should be.

You do not want to bind a specific person to you, as that kind of magic is harmful since is harms the other person's free will. Only bind the idea of the perfect friend to you.

Once you have done this, tie the ribbon to the base of your candle as best as you can.

The candle's light is a beacon to bring friendship to you and another person.

When this is done, you may wish to sit and meditate on the spell that you have just cast, sending your energies out to bring that perfect friend to you. When you feel that your spell has been completed, then it has. Let your candle burn all the way out and release your circle, thanking the Goddess and the God.


*Self-Healing

This mantra allows a Wiccan to tap into the powerful energies of the elements to regenerate his or her health.

By Earth and Water,

Air and By Fire,

May you hear this wish,

Sources of Life and Light

Sources of the day and of the Earth,

I invoke you here,


Heal my body and mind.


*Candle Burning Spells for Good Luck


Choosing the best candle for your good luck spell depends on the type of good fortune you desire. Each color candle vibrates at a different frequency, so it is important to choose the correct candle color for your purpose.

If you want good luck in money matters or gambling, a green candle should be chosen. Use a pink candle if you wish good luck in love and romance.
Dressing the candle for the good luck spell means preparing it with oil as you visualize your desired results. Using virgin olive oil, start at the middle of the candle and with your fingers rub the oil outwards to the base of the candle. Finish anointing the candle by rubbing the olive oil from the middle of the candle up to the top. As you are dressing the candle, think about the good luck you desire and visualize the end result.

Two other methods used in many good luck spells are inscribing and notching the candle. To inscribe a candle, use your Athame, the tip of a sharp knife or a nail, and carve in your desire or a symbolic word for your wishes. To notch a candle, use the same implements and carve complete circles lightly around the candle dividing it into sections. Generally, seven sections are created and the candle is burnt during the candle spells for seven consecutive nights, one section each night.

Each time you burn a section of the candle, chant your spell, make your wish and visualize the result. If your spell is for good luck with money, your words could be as simple as saying, "Money, money, money come to me. It is my will so mote it be."

What to Say While the Candle Burns

Burning a candle for good luck isn't enough. Once you've chosen the appropriate candle color, annointed it with oil, and notched or inscribed it with the symbol that represents the type of luck you hope to receive, do one of the following:

Say, "This candle represents the good luck coming my way" (before you light it), then, "I can see good luck surrounding me" (right after you've lit the candle). As you watch the candle burn, imagine what it will be like when the good luck you desire appears in your life. If you're burning the whole candle, say, "I will have good luck" for every one-third of the candle that melts away. When it's time to blow out the candle, imagine the bad luck in your life being extinguished.

Light a candle in the color of your choice and say, "This candle represents me." Light a black candle and say, "I have had bad luck in the past but it's time for it to stop. This candle represents my bad luck." Light a gray one and say, "My life is balanced at this point. Bad luck is no more." Light an orange candle and say, "Things will change now. Good luck is coming." Let the candles burn all the way down as you visualize the good luck you will have from this day forward.

With this spell, you don't have to say anything out loud at all (though you can certainly verbalize your wishes if you'd like). Light a green candle and picture a small balloon that represents your goal and your good luck for achieving that goal. As the candle burns, imagine the balloon getting larger and larger until it begins to float. Finally, the balloon is soaring. You watch the goal and luck in your mind grow slowly and finally soar because your success won't be instantaneous and burn out quickly, like a balloon that's filled with too much air, too quickly. Instead, the good luck will come to you and you'll achieve gradual and long-lasting success in your goal.

Burn a candle in your color of choice and say, "Bring to me my heart's desire, the luck I need, the dream I dream. Keep from me the harm you see, so I remain safe with the good fortune I seek."



2 comments:

  1. I am Anita Morgan from USA, after 4 years in marriage with my husband ,he left me with another woman. I did all i could to get him back but all proved abortive, until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster Dr.EZIZA on the internet who helped her in a similar issue, at first i doubted it but I decided to give it a try. when I contacted the doctor (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com) he helped me cast a re-uniting spell and within 48 hours me and my husband came together again. I cant stop thanking Doctor EZIZA, Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems and consider it solved just as mine and be happy again and forever.His email is; ezizaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details +2348104102662 OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete